Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Is In The Air .... Early Dirty Corn

I just had to make some of these Early Beeswax Dirty Corn Ears with my Wagner Junior Rusty Corn Cobs 1920 antique cast iron corn muffin / bread pan that my Uncle recently gave me!!

I have aged beeswax using my special recipe and then added some special dirty, grungy paper too, and some "corn silk", and bound it all together with heavy jute!

I will be adding these to my site later ...thanks for looking!!

Prim Blessin's, Tina

6 comments:

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Oh VERY nice Tina! I love beeswax stuff!

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Thanks ;-) I really like making grubby, dirty beeswax ... and you can tell by looking at me or my kitchen when I get started ... LOL

Kathy said...

Very interesting project! I've never seen it before. Have a perfect week...Kathy

SweetAnnee said...

perfect!!

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Hi Tina! I've just awarded you the Fabulous Fall Decor award if ya wanna stop by my blog and pick it up. You definitely deserve it!!! Love your offerings.
Smiles,
Marte

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Marte,

Thank you so much!! My first blog award ;-) how cool!

Many Prim Blessin's, Tina