Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primitive Greeting Cards

We are getting ready to release our offering of Primitive Greeting Cards. Get them while you can because they always go quick! These are great for framing small prints, you can hang them or tuck them into your buttery.


Our Primitive Greeting Cards Are Now Available On Our Site!! They are
listed under the Needfuls Category! http://www.oldglorysoldiers.com/catalog.php?page=2&category=12


We are also getting ready to release our new line of Primitive Reed Diffusers, and are bringing back our handmade goatsmilk soap!





6 comments:

Folk Art From The Harbor said...

Oh Tina I love Them ALL! I know they will go quick! Hugs BeCca

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Hi Tina :)
Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog :)

I looove your blog!!!

I just added you to my blog list :)

You don'y live to far away from me...I'm living in GA...
Hugs Ivonne

SweetAnnee said...

wonderful wonderful
cards I want ALL of them
I may get to come back Tina
much love
deena

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Becca ;-) You know how hard it was trying to decide ... lol... I love them all! They each have a must have quality about them to me ...

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Hi Ivonne,

I fell in love with your blog immediately!! I went to Junior High School and started High School in Germany ...and I found you just in time to enjoy your gorgeous pictures of your travels.

And your dolls are absolutely gorgeous ... I have been waiting to see what you would create for the holidays and the wait has been worth it!!

Thanks for adding me to your blog list ;-)

Prim Blessin's,
Tina

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Hi Deena

Thank you ;-) I think they are all beautiful ... I don't really have a favorite ... or I haven't been able to choose one yet!


Bless You,
Tina